- hunts start on Monday afternoon, end on Saturday
- you should plan to arrive at Bear Paw Lodge
by 2:00pm so you are prepared for the evening
- our spring season is early May to mid June.
- we take a maximum of 6 clients per week.
- we supply comfortable accommodations, excellent
meals, professional guiding which includes trophy
and meat handling.
- we carefully prepare each hide for a safe
- our hunting area is 192,000 acres (300 square
miles) of prime Saskatchewan forest habitat.
- huge black bears range through-out this area
and we promise active baits that are “HOT!”.
- we welcome archers
- World class Walleye and Northern Pike fishing 25 minutes away at Tobin Lake.
- archery and rifle shooting ranges available
at the Lodge.
- the lodge is located 15 minutes from our hunting
area for quick access.
- bring your video camera to capture your Canadian