Bear Paw Lodge
A special little Diamond nestled into the pines in Northern Saskatchewan, we are Bear Paw Lodge.
From the moment you drive into our yard, we want you to feel at home. This is what we have to offer you.
3 Rooms - Sleeps 8 - More options for Larger Groups and Crews
2000 ft² of living space - WIFI - Satellite TV - Large Heated Garage - Laundry - Kitchenette
BBQ - Spacious Covered Walk out Patio - Gardens - Firepit
Sleeps 2 - Twin Extra Long Bunkbed. Earthy tones compliment this nature themed room. Shared bathroom with #2. $90 plus Taxes.
Sleeps 2 - Queen Bed with Comfy Reading Area. Shared Bathroom with #1. $90. plus Tax
Sleeps 4 - Two twin Extra Long Bunk Beds. Cabin-like atmosphere with soaking claw foot tub and separate shower room ensuite. $120 plus Tax
CREWS OR LARGE GROUPS
Bear Paw Lodge is also a favorite among work crews in the area. We can accommodate up to 16 with our bunkhouse in the yard. There is plenty of parking available for large rigs. We have a Lodging and Complete Meals Plan. Please enquire about rates for crews and large groups.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Annette Smith - 1-306-276-8861
LOCATION AND AREA ATTRACTIONS
Bear Paw Lodge is located 3 1/2 miles west of Choiceland on the north side of Highway #55, follow the signs. The lodge is surrounded by trees, gardens and quiet.
- Bear Paw Lodge is close to many different recreational choices, summer and winter.
- We are at the beginning of the Hanson Lake Road with fishing and camping opportunities galore.
- Tobin Lake has some of the best fishing in the country with record Pike and Walleye.
- Wapiti Valley Ski Park is very close and offers lots of family fun.
- Snowmobiling in our large open fields and groomed trails are another winter option.