- Hunts start on Monday, end Saturday evening.
- Expect to arrive Sunday afternoon (this will
give you time to sight-in your rifle)
- Our hunts run from late October to early December.
- The rut is generally November 12 - 25th
- We supply excellent accommodations, wonderful
meals and professional guiding which includes
trophy care and meat handling.
- Our hunting area is over 45,000 acres of prime
Saskatchewan forest fringe habitat.
- Whitetail deer thrive in this area, probably
because they are almost un-hunted!
- We welcome Bowhunters, Black Powder and Rifle
- Plan to bring your video camera - you are
guaranteed to capture some great footage.