- Hunts start on Monday, end on Saturday evening. Expect to arrive Sunday afternoon, with enough time to sight in your rifle.
- Our hunts run from late October to early December. The rut is generally November 12 to the 25th
- We supply excellent accommodations, wonderful meals and professional guiding which includes trophy care and meat handling
- Our hunting area is over 45000 acres of prime Saskatchewan forest fringe habitat where the Whitetail are virtually unhunted.
- We welcome Bowhunters, Black Powder and Rifle Hunters
- If travelling with a firearm be sure to download and complete a non-resident firearms declaration. See link on home page.
- If driving it is advised that you also visit the US customs to record your weapon before crossing into Canada
- We monitor our huge hunting area closely using game cameras and continuous scouting to determine the best stand locations
- Hunting is done from carefully placed tree stands and ground blinds overlooking deer travel corridors, scrape lines and feeding locations
- You are transported to the base of your tree stand via side by side.
- Our stands are enclosed, heated and easy to get into.
- Be prepared for a variety of weather conditions. Pack accordingly.
- Laundry facilities on site.
- Warm clothing
- Grunt call
- Headlamp or Flashlight
- Camera or Video Camera (hookups for TV viewing) - Optional
- Rifle Hunters must wear a Blaze hat and vest
- Non-Resident Firearms Declaration Form (for Border Crossing)
PRICE INFO AND REFERENCES
- ALL PRICES IN US DOLLARS
- 6 Day Hunt is $4000 Plus $1000 Harvest Fee plus Taxes
- Deer License Fees: $445 CAD
- Non-Refundable Deposit of $2000 required
- Non Hunters are welcome at a fee of $800/week
- Contact Jeff to customize a Bow Hunt specifically for you.
- BOOK EARLY FOR YOUR CHOICE OF WEEKS!
|Terry Domres||North Dakota||1-701-720-1577|